Rising Team is looking for a product designer with a passion for growth, team development, and helping people reach their full potential. In this role, you'll use your full range of product thinking, user research, interaction, and visual design skills.
Rising Team is a first of its kind team development platform. Our software equips managers to run deeply connecting team-building sessions, remotely or in-person, without needing an outside facilitator. Each Rising Team Kit covers one leadership or connection topic and includes prep for the leader and a fun, interactive experience for the team.
Founded in 2020, Rising Team is led by a group of highly experienced entrepreneurs and managers, with decades of experience, and track records of success. We envision a world where everyone in the workforce is deeply understood, supported, and empowered to reach their goals—including you!
What You'll Do:
- Understand and care deeply about our customers and mission to build more engaged, connected, and successful teams
- Use your full range of product thinking, user research, interaction, and visual design skills
- Partner with our interdisciplinary team to design new team development sessions and other important new features and functionality
- Observe test sessions and listen to customer feedback to evolve our product in accordance with customer needs
- Create product prototypes for user research and validation
- Help expand our design system, from building out our Figma component library to collaborating with engineering
- Help evolve and build out the Rising Team brand and visual design system, and contribute to various design projects as needed
- Contribute to a fun and empowering team culture
What You'll Need:
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates systems thinking, technical skills, interaction design and visual design
- Experience using Figma to build and optimize the components of the design system
- Experience working with software engineers to map Figma components libraries to software components
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership across functional teams
- Ability to self-initiate and proactively seek out creative solutions
- Remote applicants are welcome; our preferred time zones are Pacific Time +/- 2 hours
How to Apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and a short description of why you are interested in the role.
Rising Team is based on the belief that we are ALL one team, good ideas come from everywhere, and inclusion, equity, and belonging are necessary to thrive. The best teams include people from diverse backgrounds and experiences and so we are actively seeking people of all races, genders, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, national origins, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. If one of these positions aligns with your passions, we’d love to hear from you even if you lack a listed requirement in an area you want to learn and grow.