As an early engineering hire, this will be an exciting opportunity to guide the direction of the product and help build an engineering culture that you enjoy working in.
What You'll Do:
- Understand our mission and our customers
- Understand all layers of the web stack
- Build systems to transform managers into great leaders
- Establish best practices in code and architecture
- Work with the team to influence and shape our product strategy and roadmap
- Perform code reviews and mentor other engineers
- Contribute to a fun and empowering team culture
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Able to scope and deliver projects quickly and independently at high quality
- Able to understand users and provide product perspective
- Able to dig in and be persistent in debugging issues
- Open to coaching and feedback
- Adaptable and willing to be challenged
- Care about the results of your work
- Understand that we succeed and fail together as one team
- Preferably located within Pacific or Mountain Time Zones
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com
with your resume and a short description of why you are interested in the role.
Rising Team is based on the belief that we are ALL one team, good ideas come from everywhere, and inclusion, equity, and belonging are necessary to thrive. The best teams include people from diverse backgrounds and experiences and so we are actively seeking people of all races, genders, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, national origins, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. If one of these positions aligns with your passions, we’d love to hear from you even if you lack a listed requirement in an area you want to learn and grow.